1. The terms and conditions
are based on the Foreign Employment Act 1985 of Nepal. They mainly focus for
benefit and rights of the workers.
2. Final Interview of the selected workers would be carried out with in 10 days
after receiving the original documents such as Demand Letter, Power of
Attorney, Agency and Employment Contract etc..
3. Arrangement for deployment of worker would be made within 15 days after we
receive his visa copy except for KSA. (For KSA, within 45 days).
4. Free replacement would be made with new worker if any worker is found
unqualified for the assigned work within 90 days after he assumes the job.
5. Salary and other facilities of a worker should be clearly mentioned under
clause in the contract by the employing company.
6. As per the Nepalese government's directives, the employing company should
mention the following facilities to the workers in written contract:
► Salary Offered;
► Food allowance;
► Medical facilities;
► Insurance of worker ;
► 8 hours duty per day;
► 6 days duty in a week;
► No. of days leave in a year or in 2 years;
► Payement for Over time (O.T.) if worked more than 8 hours a day.
7. The contract letter should clearly state the company's rules regarding the